Labels

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Crafty Weekend...

This weekend Brett and I had a visit from a great friend...Hannah Hamilton! It was so fun to have a girl weekend with crafts and pictures and laughs! Hannah in my opinion is a super crafty girl so I was so excited for her to come visit so that we could do some fun things around the apartment.

Our first task was these two big picture frames above. I have had them for a few years now that I got on super discount for 3 dollars each. I couldn't pass them up at the time and am so glad that I didn't! After spending a long time in Hobby Lobby trying to get inspired we came across this idea in a book! After choosing some appropriate scrapbook paper and poster board it became a super cheap and super fun project!!
Next fun find on a dime weekend was this cute sign for the kitchen...couldnt pass it up at only $5.
Same goes for this metal art that we found at a steal for only $5 as well!
We also had so much fun crafting some new coffe mugs at a create your own pottery art place!! It was such a blast and we are pretty proud of the end result! We can't wait to see them after they get put in the kiln.

No comments:

Post a Comment