Labels

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

And he believed the Lord, and it was counted to him as Righteousness...



Don't you just wish we could could all have faith like Abraham. I am in the middle of a ten week study of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob by Beth Moore, and the Lord is teaching me so much! I wish I would have really investigated and tore apart Genesis sooner! There is no better place to begin to see the character of the Lord than on these pages! What a blessing it has been.

Brett and I just got home from a weekend in Murray Sunday night! It was so wonderful to be around so many people that we love so much in this world! The Lord has been so faithful building a ministry though us in MKY and it is such a privilege to continue to see them learning and growing from a distance. It was just such an encouraging trip for my heart. "And I am sure of this,that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. It is right for me to feel this way about you all, because I hold you in my heart, for you are all partakers with me of grace." Phil 1:6

(Hana & Hannah & I decided to have a photo shoot around Murray for an afternoon of free fun!)

(Above from left to right, Kayleigh, Hannah, Hana, Me, Lauren, Hilary)
Seeing all that God is doing and has been doing in Murray this past weekend really exited Brett and I to be at AState. We would love to be on our way there today but unfortunately we are still waiting and working here. We have not really had any movement in our support in about a month. This can be really discouraging if we let it. However, we are trying to remember truth and trust that God has us here and not there for a reason and when He is ready for us to be there, we will be. All we would ever want is for God's will to be accomplished in our lives, and we are trusting that is what He is doing.

Please continue to pray for the Lord's provision of our finances and provision for somewhere to live in Jonesboro. Brett and I would love to be praying for you specifically so please feel free to e-mail (brett.kat.barton@gmail.com) us and let us know how we can be praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment